Last Updated: April 3, 2019
Collection of your Personal Information
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your postal code
- Proof of identity such as a signature
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile or make a purchase.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You register on this site
- You fill out our contact form
- You fill out fields on your profile
- You place an order
We collect additional data when you place your order:
- Your phone – to contact you regarding your order and/or payment details
- Your home or business address, location – to complete the purchase transaction
- We might ask your birthdate and/or Government issued ID to insure you are legal drinking age in alcohol ordering cases and/or to verify your identity and insure its really you who placed an order
- Your billing, Credit/Debit Card information to complete the purchase transaction. This data is being passed to payment processor directly and we DO NOT store any sensitive credit/debit card data on our platform.
We do not collect more data than we need.
Use of your Personal Information
Cottage Ready collects and uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use personal information it collects to:
- respond to your communications and requests, provide customer service, request feedback, and otherwise contact you about your use of Cottage Ready.
- inform you of other products or services available from Cottage Ready and its affiliates and to otherwise provide you with news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Any information collected by Cottage Ready via this website is used solely for the purposes of our service to you. No information will be collected or shared with separate or third parties.